FS: - Olympus C-5050 Camera and PT-015 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucetrinity

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale - Olympus C-5050 5mp Camera and PT-015 Underwater Housing ... $250 including shipping in CONUS. Includes camera, housing, strap, lens cap, USB cable, instructions/manual on CD, and 512MB xD memory card. Everything in good working order. Camera viewfinder has a tiny hair inside that doesn't affect pictures or functionality in any way. Never flooded or abused.

The PT-015 has a custom diffuser that accepts fiber optic cables for external flash units. It also includes the original Olympus diffuser.

PayPal only .... no other form of payment is accepted.

Send me a PM with any questions or to obtain my PayPal id for payment.

I will ship outside of U.S. for an additional charge that varies by country.

TERMS and CONDITIONS: Your payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Please note the following: I ship FOB ORIGIN, FREIGHT PREPAID & ADD. This means: The seller prepays freight and invoices the buyer for freight charges and title passes from seller to buyer when the goods are delivered to carrier. I provide proof of shipment but delivery is the responsibility of the carrier. You may ask for optional insurance and accept full responsibility for loss, damage, and filing of any claims. In addition, for international shipment, in the event the package is lost/seized/disappears in Customs, I have no responsibility and insurance may not cover the loss. While I try to list all details, please feel free to ask any questions, or ask for more pictures.

c5050a.jpg

c5050b.jpg

c5050c.jpg

pt015a.jpg

pt015b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom