FS: Olympus C5050 + PT-015 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lragsac

Reaction score
Oly C5050 zoom 5.1 megapixel camera in very good condition. PT-015 housing practically brand new in perfect condition. Housing comes with very nice metal screw on lens cover. Camera includes everything *except* the original Olympus charger, which crapped out on me. Includes 2 sets of 1700 mAh batteries, original Md-x card, 128 MB and 64 MB Smart media cards. Both items in original boxes. Asking $250 + shipping for the package. This is a great starter package for a beginning UW photographer. PM me for questions, details, picture.

lragsac:
Oly C5050 zoom 5.1 megapixel camera in very good condition. PT-015 housing practically brand new in perfect condition. Housing comes with very nice metal screw on lens cover. Camera includes everything *except* the original Olympus charger, which crapped out on me. Includes 2 sets of 1700 mAh batteries, original Md-x card, 128 MB and 64 MB Smart media cards. Both items in original boxes. Asking $250 + shipping for the package. This is a great starter package for a beginning UW photographer. PM me for questions, details, picture.

I'll take it for $250, PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom