FS: PADI Divemaster and DAN DEMP/Neuro Materials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

magicwanz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
$85 shipped takes all or make offer, I take paypal. All material is the latest, up to date.

1. Padi divemaster manual (excellent condition), knowledge reviews are removed (your instructor should have/be able to get blank copies), some study objectives are filled out, some sections are highlighted appropriately.

2. Padi Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, new- never used.

3. Padi Divemaster CD, new- never used.

4. Padi Divemaster workbook, section 1 (physics) and 3 (diving equipment) have been filled out (you don't need to turn this in anyway, the material is used to study for the final exam).

5. ALL slates: Divemaster slate 1 (Dive Briefing Guidelines and Predive Safety Check), Divemaster slate 2 (The Scuba Diver Statement and Discover Local Diving Guidelines), Divemaster slate 3 (Boat Diving Guidelines and mapping grid), Divemaster slate 4 (Skills for Evaluation and PADI Skin diver course), and the Discover Scuba Diving Cue Card.

6. Padi Divemaster briefcase, new- never used.

7. DAN DEMP, Diving Emergency Management Provider Handbook.. used for DAN and PADI Oxygen First Aid, DAN Advanced Oxygen First Aid, PADI AED for scuba diving injuries, and PADI Hazardous Marine Life Injuries. Includes all four slates.

8. DAN On-Site Neurological Assessment for Divers Handbook. Includes slate.

9. PADI Divemaster Application Package (new).

SBdivemasterbooks.jpg

Regards,
Chris

Would you be willing to sell the DAN materials on their own? How much?

I know this is late but I will make a backup offer for all parts for the asking price if the first deal falls through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom