For Sale FS: Seacam FPC Fisheye Macroport Circular, Seacam MIP80 Microport, Sigma 15mm f2.8 DG Fisheye lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divercrawf

Registered
Reaction score
REDUCED PRICE

I am selling the following:

Seacam MIP Microport with neoprene protector - was $150 - now $100 (I used a Canon 100mm macro lens with this)

Seacam FPC Fisheye Macroport Circular - was $350 - now $200 (hardly used)

Sigma 15mm F2.8 DG Fisheye - was $150 - now $100
- This lens was only used a handful of times however I had to shave the hood in order to use it in the port otherwise the lens is flawless.

Attachments

• IMG_6920.jpg
    IMG_6920.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6922.jpg
    IMG_6922.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6923.jpg
    IMG_6923.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6925.jpg
    IMG_6925.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6928.jpg
    IMG_6928.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 64
Hi - I'm located in Toronto.

Not sure but I would expect between $30 to $50. It is very light and not very large so shipping should be excessive. It is also not very fragile so it will be safe to ship.

Hi,

thanx for info. Will first check import tax and revert back if still intrested. Br Markus

Hi,

must pay 19% VAT on import to Germay. If glass of port is o.K. I`m interested. Please let me also know shipping cost & prefered payment. Br Markus

Hi,

must pay 19% VAT on import to Germay. If glass of port is o.K. I`m interested. Please let me also know shipping cost & prefered payment. Br Markus
Sorry for the delay as I haven't checked on this site in a while. The glass is perfect. The port is in excellent condition.

Back
Top Bottom