For Sale FS: Seacam FPC Fisheye Macroport Circular, Seacam MIP80 Microport, Sigma 15mm f2.8 DG Fisheye lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

must pay 19% VAT on import to Germay. If glass of port is o.K. I`m interested. Please let me also know shipping cost & prefered payment. Br Markus
As for shipping rates, I estimate between $40-$75. If you want an International tracked package it will be on the high end of that range. Non tracking is cheaper. I'll send you a private message with my phone number if you wish to discuss this in further detail.

As for shipping rates, I estimate between $40-$75. If you want an International tracked package it will be on the high end of that range. Non tracking is cheaper. I'll send you a private message with my phone number if you wish to discuss this in further detail.

Price reduced

Hi,

100 Dollar sounds good. Please contact me on private email on mm.am@web.de for payment and shipping discussion or maybe with phone number for whatsapp call. Br. Markus

Hi, interested in Mip 80, FPC fish eye, if still available i'm in So. Cal.

Hi,
for your info. Try to contact the provider since november for buying the MIP Port several times. I even send email on his personal email. No reply at all.

Br Markus

Back
Top Bottom