FS: SeaLife DC600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eoperman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This underwater camera, housing, and strobe were bought new late of 2008. The 6.1 megapixel camera is digital and I just bought a new battery for it ($30). Also I just bought new rechargeable AA batteries for it as well ($20). Comes with the case, software, cords, etc. $500. eoperman@gmail.com

Price just lower to $400. I used this camera for only a few months. I bought it new in November 2008. I used it in Key West and it took amazing pictures! If you would like to see some that it took and I email you a few. Great condition and shape! I bought new batteries for both the strobe and the camera in March 2009 ($80 worth). I have everything that it came with plus there are a few lubrication tubes for the seals and moisture munchers. If you have any questions feel free to email me at eoperman@gmail.com .

The DC600 ProSet features the classic SeaLife dedicated flash, now with optical cable connection to the DC600 Camera. It is the most economical camera-flash system for professional quality underwater photography.

Includes:

DC600, 6.1 mp camera – (SL160)

External Flash - (SL960)

Flash Link (SL962)

Deluxe Soft Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom