FS: Toshiba tecra A3 Laptop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Candies...nah.

I'm more of an "After Eights" man...:)

Iris, don't leave your drink unattended while Larry's around... you never know what he'll slip in there... :wink:

Ahhhhhhhh "rohypnol love" can't beat it...:)

BTW anyone taking me seriously needs to get out more (everyone knows chloroform's cheaper)

pakman:
Iris, don't leave your drink unattended while Larry's around... you never know what he'll slip in there... :wink:
trade secret the two of you share?

can't buy chloroform here, larry. got to have a stupid permit from the philippine national police to purchase 'em. or is it the philippine drug enforcement agency? whatever. so frustrating i can't even buy half a liter for the lab...

iris_ice:
trade secret the two of you share?

can't buy chloroform here, larry. got to have a stupid permit from the philippine national police to purchase 'em. or is it the philippine drug enforcement agency? whatever. so frustrating i can't even buy half a liter for the lab...
no wonder Chip was able to get on that plane without buying a ring.....

Mike Veitch:
no wonder Chip was able to get on that plane without buying a ring.....

same reason why you went back to yap ALONE

OK, so we're all agreed then; I'm devilishly handsome if somewhat corpulent, and Mike Veitch is a bit of a thicky.

That right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom