Ft. Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dpantle

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Ft. Lauderdale on the 15th and 16th of this month prior to a cruise with my in-laws. I'd like to do some boat dives on Thursday and Friday while I'm there. Can someone recommend a good operation?

Since my wife doesn't dive, I would be a single. Will it be a problem finding an operation that definately runs during the week like that?

Thanks

dpantle,
Check with Brownies. Great service.

Either Pro Dive or American Dream II. I dive with both of them and they are both very good. Pro Dive has a 60 foot custom built dive boat and they run trips everyday at 11:30. American Dream II is a new open transum dive boat and they run trips both at 8:30 AM and 1:30 PM everyday except Mondays.

If you're able to, PM me when you get here and I might be able to hook up with you on the 15th. I have that day off work.

Thanks Padipro. I'll check out ADII for sure. Since I've got committments with non-diving freinds in the evenings. They'll have to be morning dives. I'll definately drop you an IM.

You Florida guys have it good. For us here in TX, it's the local lake with 8' vis to be able to do a midweek dive!

Denis

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom