Fundies In Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i was there yesterday doing the three tanker. doing my rescue, with joe soon he just gave me the books.

Congratulations on passing, it's quite an accomplishment. Thank you for posting your class report!

kanonfodr: Nice report. I`ve lived again the excitment of doing Fundies when i read your report. Very nice report and congratulations for your card. I`m curious when time will come how will you see your diving buddies that are not fundies trained :D

Congrats!

BTW, don't most fish swim well (and have gills)?

Grilled fish on the other hand...

:p

This was both a blessing and a curse for me, as I swim about as well as a gilled fish.

Congrats!

BTW, don't most fish swim well (and have gills)?

Grilled fish on the other hand...

:p

Gilled fish: one that has been stuck through the gills by a sharp object. :wink:

Peace,
Greg

Congrats Greg. Thanks again for taking the time to write it all up. Good stuff.

-Eric

I was amazed at how clearly an idea can be communicated underwater if you really put thought into it.

I got a chuckle out of this. One of the days of our Cave 1 class, we royally screwed up a mask-off line following drill. Danny proceeded to give us a thorough dressing-down, including describing what we had done wrong and what the options were that we didn't consider and didn't use -- all of it underwater with hand signals! When I play that scene back in my head, I can HEAR Danny's voice, including the intonations of disgust. I don't know why those guys ever carry wet notes . . .

Congratulations on the rec pass. I'm sure it won't be long before that gets upgraded! (It took me a year and a half :) )

Thank you for posting, great report.I look forward to taking mine in July with Bob Sherwood.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom