Fusion Boots sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

khacken

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am interested in getting the new Fusion Boots installed on my Fusion, but I am trying to figure out what size I should get. Currently, I wear size 10 shoes, and bought size 12 booties to go over the socks of the Fusion, but these seem a little loose. However, when I tried some Bare drysuit boots in size 11, those were too tight.

So how do the Fusion boots fit? Would I be better off with the size 12?

For me I had to go up one size in the Fusion boot to accomadate the 3mm sock and the suit. I wear a size 10 shoe and went with the size 11 fusion boot. It was just the right size for me.

Hey Khacken, normally we do go up one size in fitting boots. So if you currently wear a size 10 shoe, we would recommend a size 11 Fusion boot. For Women it seems their size's correspond across the board so a ladies size 7 shoe would require a size 7 Fusion boot.....in most cases this is true, there have been some exceptions however.
Hope this helps, if you need any further info please feel free to drop us a line.
Cheers Doug,

Thanks. Are the boots in stock now? I have one of the earlier models that will need to be sent back to the factory for the sock upgrade.

Oops, one more question. My neck seal is all torn up. Does this need to be fixed before I send in the suit to get the new sock, or are you able to leak test without a neck seal?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom