Galapagos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just wrote the name form my memory but its the wrong one.
I meant the dive sites at the island with the marine iguanas, Mola Mola and penguins.

"Looking" at it phonetically perhaps one of the dive sites you're referring to is Punta Vicente Roca on Isabella Island.

Based on what I saw there in Dec 2022, which matches your list, perhaps the other dive site you're referring to is Cabo Douglas on Fernandina Island.

Both sites were markedly colder than the other sites on my trip.

Perhaps the above clarifies the dive sites in question which is a step in the right direction to researching closures. I didn't see anything about closures I would feel is definitive/authoritative on the internet (if there is such a thing on the internet!) so I'll avoid muddying up the water with speculation.

Some highlights of my last trip with the Humboldt Explorer in February/March.
Galapagos is as unique underwater as it is above. The islands Wolf and Darwin are world-famous for their pelagic life. Many types species like Galapagos sharks, silky sharks, white tip reef sharks, mobulas, eagle rays, turtles...In particular the hammerhead sharks and the flirting dolphins stole the show.

so awesome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom