GCDS/Springfest @ Vortex Springs April 19th through 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am finally through with tax returns!! I can breathe!! Underwater that is :wink:

Since I have a couple of new OW divers joining me I can't do the boat dive. We will hang out at Vortex and Morrisons if it is not blown out. My son just moved to Elk Mont, right above Huntsville. He is planning to attend. Is there any quarrys in that area? If so, we may be joining you there this summer. :D

Denise, we have Madison quarry. that's the one with the ICBM & scape junk sunk. I haven't heard yet when it may open for the year. It's right behind my office.

Not great diving but it is a place to get wet.

About 90 miles south is the quarry at Pelham, which is open year round.

Our LDS just closed up, but I'm told an instructor bought the inventory & will be opening a new shop near by.

BTW, i won't make springfest this year. Bummer.

Geeezzz Wayward...and you had to break it to me like this????

---------- Post added April 15th, 2013 at 03:44 PM ----------

I think it is time I get back down there for springfest.

Mark, you are the epitome of a good dive buddy. You helped us with regs and gear one of our first years there. I hope to see you again.

Woot!!!!!!!! It wouldn't be a party without you Johnny Mac!!! :kiss2:

Camp fire in the rain FTW.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366427404.615813.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom