For Sale GEAR FOR SALE- HOLLIS SMS75, Regulators, Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluEclipse17

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Unfortunately I no longer get to dive as much as I would like and it's time to clear some space. All gear has been stored indoors when not in use. Everything was in working order when last used 2 years ago.

HOLLIS SMS75- Size S/M. Webbing has been trimmed to fit me so depending on your size you may need to replace some webbing. Many of the Edd mods was done. Includes all hardware in the photo along with the tank rigging that came with the harness when new. The tank rigging has some wear from years of cave diving but is still in working condition. Scooter crotch strap in place of stock one. Asking $325 shipped within the USA.

Diveright XT Stage Regulator. Comes with SPG gauge on short hose. SPG and reg have some cosmetic blemishes but is still in working condition. Asking $315 shipped within US.

Diveright Deco Regulator. SPG and reg have cosmetic blemishes but is in working order. Asking $150 Shipped within US.

TANKS Trying to sell Locally as Shipping is not going to be cost effective. I'm in the New Orleans Area. I may be willing to do some driving depending on how many tanks you would like. Just ask if interested.

All will Need Hydro and Visual Inspection.

2 High Pressure Faber Steel 100's with left and right hand DIN values. - $500 for both. DOES NOT INCLUDE SIDEMOUNT HARDWARE SHOWN ON TANKS.

2 Aluminum 80's with DIN Values. Will including side mount stage rigging in photos(if wanted)- $125 each

1 Aluminum 40 with DIN Valve. Will Include rigging shown in photos- $115

Willing to accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or Cash if buying in person. Buyer pays any fees such as with PayPal Goods and Services.

Prices above are all asking. I may be open to offers so feel free to ask if you think something is not fairly priced. If you need pictures or any information about items for sale please let me know.
IMG_0179.jpg
IMG_0178.jpg
IMG_0177.jpg
IMG_0176.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg

Reactions: JFS
Unfortunately I no longer get to dive as much as I would like and it's time to clear some space. All gear has been stored indoors when not in use. Everything was in working order when last used 2 years ago.

HOLLIS SMS75- Size S/M. Webbing has been trimmed to fit me so depending on your size you may need to replace some webbing. Many of the Edd mods was done. Includes all hardware in the photo along with the tank rigging that came with the harness when new. The tank rigging has some wear from years of cave diving but is still in working condition. Scooter crotch strap in place of stock one. Asking $325 shipped within the USA.

Diveright XT Stage Regulator. Comes with SPG gauge on short hose. SPG and reg have some cosmetic blemishes but is still in working condition. Asking $315 shipped within US.

Diveright Deco Regulator. SPG and reg have cosmetic blemishes but is in working order. Asking $150 Shipped within US.

TANKS Trying to sell Locally as Shipping is not going to be cost effective. I'm in the New Orleans Area. I may be willing to do some driving depending on how many tanks you would like. Just ask if interested.

All will Need Hydro and Visual Inspection.

2 High Pressure Faber Steel 100's with left and right hand DIN values. - $500 for both. DOES NOT INCLUDE SIDEMOUNT HARDWARE SHOWN ON TANKS.

2 Aluminum 80's with DIN Values. Will including side mount stage rigging in photos(if wanted)- $125 each

1 Aluminum 40 with DIN Valve. Will Include rigging shown in photos- $115

Willing to accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or Cash if buying in person. Buyer pays any fees such as with PayPal Goods and Services.

Prices above are all asking. I may be open to offers so feel free to ask if you think something is not fairly priced. If you need pictures or any information about items for sale please let me know.View attachment 835985View attachment 835986View attachment 835987View attachment 835988View attachment 835989
Are these still available?

What’s still for sale here? 😬

What’s still for sale here? 😬
At the moment it is all still available.

I have some interested in the SMS57 and the Dive Rite XT reg but everything is available till payment is received. Please let me know if you're untested in anything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom