For Sale Genesis Athena Womens BCD - Size Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hvfarm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am cleaning out a bunch of dive gear that we no longer need or use. I have a Genesis Athena- Womens size Medium for sale. This BCD belongs to my wife. We purchased it when she started diving and she has probably only had 18 dives on this BC. She started running and she is to small for this now. It is in new condition. I just had it serviced last year in hopes that I would not have to buy her a new one. There are no visible signs of wear or tear on this BC. It has never been in salt water, only fresh water diving. Integrated weight system and a really nice BC for a lady that can wear it.
I am asking $150 for the BC. An Air2 can be put on this BC, if that is something you would be interested in having done. If you want the Air2 on here, I would be happy to put it on for an additional $150
Shipping will be paid by the buyer via their choice of shipping method.
If you would like more photographs or have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to answer or supply more photographs. Thank you in advance for your interest.

Athena Front.JPG
Athena Back.JPG
Athena Inside.JPG
Athena Left Weight Pocket.JPG
Athena Right Weight Pocket.JPG
Athena Iniflator Hose.JPG
Athena Back.JPG Athena Inside.JPG Athena Left Weight Pocket.JPG Athena Right Weight Pocket.JPG Athena Iniflator Hose.JPG

Is this still available? Would you be interested in a trade? I have an XS-same model-like new condition. If not, I am still interested in purchasing this size Medium. Thank you!

Hello,

Is this still available? I am very interested!

Thank you,

Claire

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom