Gensan Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

going back so soon? i thought the limasawa sites have been overrun by COTs?

okay which site is adrian's cove??? the only site i remember is turtle's point. :rofl2:

oh yes... that site. i agree with chip when he said "awesome contour" ...

i like that site, too. although, i haven't really dove any other sites except that and turtle point in Southern Leyte. :rofl2:

wow, this June already, kuya caloi.... i knew i got the wrong field of business to work for!!! damnit. :) :) :)

oh yes... that site. i agree with chip when he said "awesome contour" ...

i like that site, too. although, i haven't really dove any other sites except that and turtle point in Southern Leyte. :rofl2:

wow, this June already, kuya caloi.... i knew i got the wrong field of business to work for!!! damnit. :) :) :)
mmmm, aren't you an accountant, young lady? you can play around with those numbers :D

i thought you were going to cebu in june... i was asking you to go to dumaguette in june remember?

Jag

:popcorn: :popcorn:

mmmm, aren't you an accountant, young lady? you can play around with those numbers :D

sure...sure...sure... but imagine being in a job where you do not need to close the blinders and "work" with the numbers... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom