GEORGIA and ALABAMA DIVERS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone!
Nice to know that you are out there.
Thanks for the info on Deep Dixie Divers....was not aware of that.Just added it to favorites.
Oh yeah,WAR DAWN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!

Alabama over auburn ANY DAY!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!

I never could like a school who's mascot is a tiger, yet they scream "War Eagle!" to show their school spirit. (And yes, I know the story behind it, but it still doesn't make sense to me, why not just change the friggin mascot to match the war cry?)

Flodiver:
Ok - Ok enuff!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

Guys? - I could use some help here...

Yeah Sean... I think you're right on needing help!

you're in Alabama, but you've got a Mississippi
state outline dive flag as your avatar pic.

They not teach you geography in Tuscaloosa? :wink: heh.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Firebrand:

I never could like a school who's mascot is a tiger, yet they scream "War Eagle!" to show their school spirit.

Heh... and that's worse than Roll Tide Roll? what the heck does that mean anyway????

It reminds me of the fans in the stands that have the boxes of Tide detergent and toliet paper on a stick.

Firebrand:

I never could like a school who's mascot is a tiger, yet they scream "War Eagle!" to show their school spirit. (And yes, I know the story behind it, but it still doesn't make sense to me, why not just change the friggin mascot to match the war cry?)

And how does yelling "Roll Tide!" have to do with an elephant? Not a very good example there.

WAR EAGLE!!! (2003 - Finance)

Good point. Well, if I had to pick one over the other, I'd pull for Alabama. However, seeing as how I'm from FLORIDA, I will ALWAYS pull for the GATORS!!!!!

Firebrand:
Good point. Well, if I had to pick one over the other, I'd pull for Alabama. However, seeing as how I'm from FLORIDA, I will ALWAYS pull for the GATORS!!!!!

Well, the AL - FL game is this weekend.

But with Spurrier gone, I don't have as much reason to dislike Florida as I used to.

Back
Top Bottom