GGD Charter Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is good for the 08 year and You can use the dives on any trip that we have our minimum for the boat to run.
You can even do offshore and Oriskany trips at a UPGRADED PRICE.
Even if You use only 6 trips You will come out ahead.

I have so far:
seadoggirl
AuTgrDvr

I still don't think Denise caught it. You'll have to type slower:eyebrow:

OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh....everyone just get in on it!!! We started the year off with pick on Denise!! :mooner: Of course, I don't guess that is any different than any other year :D

You better put my name on that list Gary. (only gonna take 4):shakehead: (he better know one of them is gonna be me)**insert smilie stomping foot** :D

You just make sure you get that boat out in the Gulf 8 times this year...and with me on it!!!!!!!!

Alright Gary I called your fine establishment and got your wonderful answering machine. You be sure and listen to your message I left you. :10: .....(OMG..no one else checks that machine do they?) :wink:

Looks like instead of "The Love Boat" it's gonna be "The Blonde Boat" :D

our short little winters

Oooohhhh that sounds good right now....I am ready for spring already!!

so are the trips only for the individual who buys them? or, can I use two of my trips at a time-say one of them for me and one of them for a family member?

This is good for the 08 year and You can use the dives on any trip that we have our minimum for the boat to run.
You can even do offshore and Oriskany trips at a UPGRADED PRICE.
Even if You use only 6 trips You will come out ahead.

I have so far:
seadoggirl
AuTgrDvr

+denisegg :D

Back
Top Bottom