Gilboa Greet & Meet April 16 - 18, 2004 (consolidated/closed)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess that means i dont have to bring my tent then?lol hey my better half bought me a heater for christmas that can be used inside a tent so il be fine..unless someone wants to split on the bunkhouse..

I imagine my dive buddy WaveMan will prolly attend as well.

I tore him away from his new GF to dive Blue Springs quarry today and I mentioned the meet and greet. He seemed really interested.

Hope to see you folks there.

Dwain

lisa4516:
Do we have paper plates, napkins, cups etc?
Nope. Good thinking I havent thought of that. You got it? Or does someone want to volunteer for those items. I did put about 2 dozen or so of those styrofoam coffee cups in the trailer this afternoon but that is all as far as cups so far.

I've consolidated all the Gilboa Greet & Meet threads that I could find into this thread, stuck it to the top of the forum and closed it. You'll see a new Gilboa G&M thread that's open to new posts - hopefully it will be a little easier to keep track of things this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom