Gilboa - new years day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was a great day---cool, but great. Thanks Ken for being my valet for the dive. My hands just couldn't find some of those clips and straps as they were slowly freezing. I almost needed help getting the gear off too; everything froze up by the time I got from the entry dock to the car. Hey, you've got to watch Choby's video; it's a riot well edited. Thanks John. and thanks Tom for the photos.

OK, that's not quite true. One minute, let me check my dive log . . . . . it says I've got at LEAST 30 dry suit dives. 2 of which were not in my own, they were in a rental DUI suit out at Monterey. So, out of almost 3 years owning a dry suit, I've got, ummm, 10 dives a year in it.

Ken

PS, I checked out Choby's video from last year - I dove dry last year on NYD!

Speaking of last year... Where was B-rabbit this year????

Nice video, guys, sorry I missed it. Wait a minute, I'm with Marshall....I'm not sorry if it wasn't at least 70º (F).....I'll see some of you in the SPRING and SUMMER!:D

Fighting off bronchitis.

Ken

Same with me. Bronchitis and sinus infection since Christmas. I paid the doctor a visit Monday and am feeling better today. The Zpack is working well to kick out the bugs.

Back
Top Bottom