Ginnie 4/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quit yer whinin' ya freak! I'll be getting there around 8 I hope. Gibbon is covering my entry fee so I get in when he gets there. He'll also either have to pick up a tank for me tonight, or I'll be renting one at Ginnie for the day. I will have to leave there by 3 so I can pick up the toddler. I'll have most of my stuff ready when I get tere so I can hit the water early. I'd like to get at least 2-3 hours of bottomtime tomorrow. Figure in the water at 9-ish, 1.5 down maybe, hour up for lunch n tank fill, another 1.5, that should be about 1-ish. If we take our time or play it right, may even get another fill and dive in before I have to leave!

dang it, DSW, first you call me a freak and then you want me to get there by 8:00.

i'll be there bewteen 8:15 and 8:30.

:jump:

Like I said... FREEEEEEEEEAK!!!!! Gibbon got my tank and he'll be trying to get there at 8 as well. You will probably be getting there as we are handing over our waiver forms!
See ya at the main spring BUDDY!!!!
Last one in eats the silt!!!!!

Ben, i was SEVEN minutes late...

jeeez...

hey guys, had a blast! thanks for the three dives. And Ben, I was only 15 minutes
late this time.

we had some very eventful dives, but they were a blast. i shall let others comment if they choose.

und znow, ze pictures: jarred, ken, ken, jarred

und znow, zome more pictures:

1 -- some fish outside the main cavern at Ginnie

2 -- some fish and green plants

3 -- a fresh-water flounder, well hidden

4 -- a boring log. it's reflected, so it's twice as boring

Had a great time Saturday.
Even WITH DSW leaving with the top half of my wet suit, and even WITH the spinning knifeblade of the Ghosts of Ginnie Springs. :D
Great pics...tho I look kinda mean. :wink:

Cool, cool. I was out at Ginnie today doing some wicked cave dives, I'd post a report, but I can already hear the armchairs warming up... I will say I enjoyed the S.I. :D

How was the Rescue class?

Ben

I guess I learned my lesson! I should of checked the board before I left. I don't have a computer at the moment so I can only check my mail from work. Sorry Gibbon! Anyway I had a great time but I'm sorry I missed you guys. Looking forward to next weekend, I really want to do a drift dive. I did one this past weekend but only from Devils Eye to Ginnie...not long enough!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom