Give Love on Christmas Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

babyd's buying roundtrips to boracay!!!!

Jag

WOO-HOO!!!
Awesome!! :D:D
Try to route me through Stockholm, they have a great airport. Oh, do i have to fly coach, or are you springing for business/1st class?? :shocked2:

....your transmission is coming in broken.....you are breaking up......say again......your transmission is weak......I think you might have a low battery or you are in a tunnel......I am NOT receiving you

oh, I've never been to Boracay...

DrBill> never stop looking
639.gif

again....
....your transmission is coming in broken.....you are breaking up......say again......your transmission is weak......I think you might have a low battery or you are in a tunnel......I am NOT receiving you

hahahaha...

i think we are incapable of keeping anything on topic around here..

either way, count me in... anything.

hahahaha...

i think we are incapable of keeping anything on topic around here..

either way, count me in... anything.
isnt the topic about love with Iris?!?

someday the PPD as an organization will become huge and successful and we'll have a private jet to whisk us around on our dive trips and little junkets...

no more flight booking...

no worries of excess baggage on camera gear...

sigh... someday...

yeah right... someday mv will actually get some love from iris...

Jag

isnt the topic about love with Iris?!?

not very clear right now mike... i vaguely remember something about love, iris, and a tunnel in boracay... everything else is a blur.

so let's just put all the pieces together then agree that that's the topic!:D

NEWSFLASH......

LOVE HAS OCCURED IN A TUNNEL SOMEWHERE IN THE VICINTY OF BORACAY WITH UNKNOWN PERSONS INVOLVED. Their tickets were NOT paid for by Panay Explorers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom