Glad I switched dive operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had no trouble with his site, so here are some answers for you. Raul works out of his home there is no "shop". He charges $65 to $70 for the two tank dives, depends on the package you buy. He is a little higher than some and less than others. When you factor in the bottom times you can get if you are not an "air hog" he would be less expensive than most! I've been down with him on several dives for 70-80 min. Compare that to some large operators that finish the dives in 35-45 min. regardless of air and computer. He will keep, rinse, DRY, and set up your equiptment for the next day. No lugging it every day. If you want anything just ask. He has picked up and dropped off at the airport, ferry pier, and hotels (if he is not out on the boat). He can find a rental car for you and has a good relationship with hotel El Marques downtown. He can make your stay enjoyable just like having your best friend with you. My wife does not dive and Raul has driven her/us to some great resturants and shops away from the tourist areas. JUST A GREAT DIVEMASTER AND FRIEND IN A COUNTRY THAT IS NOT OURS!!!!!!!
Lou

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom