Glove promo is over/post reviews here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will try them. E-Mail sent

I'm curious how well this would work for handicapped SCUBA, has anyone had any experience with them?

He really means free -- no taxes, shipping, etc... I am not sure about overseas shipping however.... they're worth a try... Not use your hands, well, if they are not doing anything else, why not get a little more speed then, like a seal. For handicapped, certainly there are some possibilities there, so far, the folks that have tried them have been pleased from the reviews I read. I am waiting on my pair and will post a review.

For those of you who don't already know me, my name is Roy McKinney and I'm the nut job who has been haunting this site for seveal weeks now Giving away a brand new product absolutley free! Told you I was a nut job.

Darkfin is a rubber webbed "power glove". You can find out more about them at darkfingloves.com
I'm only going to continue this offer for a short time longer. Several of the divers on this site have already taken me up on this and posted reviews of this glove.

Again, I'm not selling you anything! I'm giving it free to anyone who has the guts to give them a serious try and post a review.

Someday some of you will look back and say "I was one of the first to use that glove an now millions use it".

For a free trial pair e-mail me at roymckinney3@aol.com You do NOT need to be a certified diver. Free divers and snorklers welcome

Thanks

Roy

I received mine Roy and they fit fine. Now I need to go try them out and report back. Thanks again for making this possible. Lee <><:D

How do you figure out a size?? Did I miss the sizing chart?

Me too. Maybe I'll get them before my Bahamas trip that leaves next Saturday so I can give them a real workout!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom