GLWC Fall Meet & Greet - Oct 2-4 @ Gilboa Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too am a newish Diver and would like to come to your event. I am considered a warm water weenie and would love to make several dives to explore the quarry. What is the deal with bringing some type of passing dish? How many people should I plan to feed? Will KT_GoBucks be there?
Kt-gobucks would be awesome 😃😃😃😃😍😛😝

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I do most of my diving on the Internet. My deepest dive was to 600' on an aluminum 130 and a spare air. My rig is a steel plate with webbing and quick disconnects totally dir. I also invented cave diving too. Do they have any caves at Gilboa?

Will anyone be celebrating a birthday or anniversary with a cake? Cause I can dance as well as I dive.

I'll probably stay back Fri and cook up some steak with John and Ted and John and whoever else hangs back. If the weather is decent, I'd also like to do a night dive. Friday night has always been the better night for that given the "festivities" on Saturday night.

well we have three for steak on Friday around the fire, Anymore? we also have one for Cake dance? anymore? I really stoked. I have the 3 mill shortie all washed and ready to go. What about the ceremonial feeding of the sausage??

---------- Post added September 11th, 2015 at 12:09 PM ----------

I'll probably stay back Fri and cook up some steak with John and Ted and John and whoever else hangs back. If the weather is decent, I'd also like to do a night dive. Friday night has always been the better night for that given the "festivities" on Saturday night.
Festivities?? what kind of festivities.. I'm interested to hear about this?

Festivities?? what kind of festivities.. I'm interested to hear about this?

You and Mitten are the masters of ceremony so you're well aware of the "festivities" that always seem to occur.

You and Mitten are the masters of ceremony so you're well aware of the "festivities" that always seem to occur.
I guess I better come up with something then.. How much you think a stripper from Findlay would charge to come out to Gilboa?????

I'm liking that idea! Been too long since we have had a good night dive. Im game for a Friday night at the quarry with a good night dive. Its always fun when we can get 10-20+ divers in the quarry with lights. Its like a swarm of fireflies!

---------- Post added September 11th, 2015 at 12:42 PM ----------

I guess I better come up with something then.. How much you think a stripper from Findlay would charge to come out to Gilboa?????

Depends... Are you paying based on height?

I'm liking that idea! Been too long since we have had a good night dive. Im game for a Friday night at the quarry with a good night dive. Its always fun when we can get 10-20+ divers in the quarry with lights. Its like a swarm of fireflies!

---------- Post added September 11th, 2015 at 12:42 PM ----------

Depends... Are you paying based on height?
I would pay extra for a really, really short one.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom