GLWC Spring Meet and Greet - Gilboa Quarry - May 2nd-4th, 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This time of year no reservation are usually required. People camp in their own individual spot or a lot of people will cram in the area of the turn around so it is a short crawl to bed after a night of campfire and an Adult beverage or two..:wink:
Great sounds good. This seems like it'll be a fun event!

Just saw a video on FB that ber rabbit posted. Old times... good times... Really amazed to see that this group is still around. Keep at it everyone !

See you all Friday night!
Hope to make it before the Pig!
Ready to hang out with the crew!

CamG

Another great M&G is in the books. It was great to catch up with everyone who could make it, make several new friends, and enjoy a few nice dives. But man is that water still cold!!! Further evidence of the crazy harsh winter we had!

I have not seen a post nor seen Amber (ber rabbit) around. Is she still diving and teaching?

I have not seen a post nor seen Amber (ber rabbit) around. Is she still diving and teaching?

No and no. She's alive and well but has moved onto other interests. She's definitely not teaching and according to her facebook posts, not doing any diving either.

But she sure is doing a lot of running! :)

I like to do both diving and running ... and biking and hiking and .........

Back
Top Bottom