GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bring the plates :)
i checkd with my LDS that i bought them from and he said i'd need them cleaned. if its relativly cheap as it sounds i'm going to get one converted and keep the other as just air as i have no intent of going nuts like brian and doublilng 130s any time soon.

You bought tanks at your Local Fish Store?

Big-t-2538:
Don't be ridiculus...there will be no qualified individuals who can help me regardless of where I go :eyebrow:

Any psychiarists in the house?

CD_in_Chitown:
How about Sep 23-26 at Gilboa?

Are these still the dates for the M&G....?

netmage:
Are these still the dates for the M&G....?
Currently these dates are penciled in on my magna-doodle

Big-t-2538:
Currently these dates are penciled in on my magna-doodle

Been awhile since I have seen one of those Magna-Doodle's.

Yep, those dates sound right. I am headed to NC on Thursday the week that I come back. (Collective let's feel sorry for Brian diving those cold water wrecks in NC instead of someplace really warm like FL.)

diverbrian:
Been awhile since I have seen one of those Magna-Doodle's.

Yep, those dates sound right. I am headed to NC on Thursday the week that I come back. (Collective let's feel sorry for Brian diving those cold water wrecks in NC instead of someplace really warm like FL.)

awwww.... diving in the warmth of the jet stream. You just might be diving in water warmer than some Floridians.

Big-t-2538:
Don't be ridiculus...there will be no qualified individuals who can help me regardless of where I go :eyebrow:

You've got that right :wink: LOL!
Ber

Time to bump this back up to the top. :)

I have the Meet-n-Greet penciled in as Sept 23-25th at Gilboa.

Looking forward to greeting old friend and meeting new ones.

Back
Top Bottom