Going up North in November!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We did three awsome dives yesterday. I can't thank these guys enough for the great time I had on Oe2x's boat.
Overexposed2x, Bob, Uncle Pug and Tbone, thanks for showing me some great sites and the GPO's.
Yes, the free ascent was fun! Pug took care of us though. He looked like he was having a fun ride on the line!
Most of the pictures I took look like they were the very first for me (which they were!) Although some of them are decent, most are blurry and have lots of backscatter.
I most likely will not be able to get any more dives in while I am here unfortunately. But I will be back, and I will be back to dive!
Thanks again guys for the awsome day of diving!
Robert

Robert Phillips:
I most likely will not be able to get any more dives in while I am here unfortunately.

Bummer ... I was hoping to hook up with ya for a night dive tomorrow ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey, I had a great time. Next time we'll work on your GPO feeding technique. You have to hold the crab near the hole and wait for the Octo to come out of it's den. When it wraps it's arms around you, you give it the crab. Hopefully for you it likes crabs and not divers.

NWGratefulDiver:
Bummer ... I was hoping to hook up with ya for a night dive tomorrow ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I wish I could join you, but a head cold I have been fighting is finally winning. Things were good yesterday, but when I woke up this morning I knew I was done with diving for the week.
If I make it up here next year I will take you up on that offer!
Again, it was a pleasure.
Robb

Uncle Pug:
It's always an adventure Robert. If the conditions themselves don't make it an adventure then we throw in something to make it one. :wink:
You are indeed the legend that you have been made out to be!
You should make us call you Sensei!
Thanks again!
Robb

overexposed2X:
Hey, I had a great time. Next time we'll work on your GPO feeding technique. You have to hold the crab near the hole and wait for the Octo to come out of it's den. When it wraps it's arms around you, you give it the crab. Hopefully for you it likes crabs and not divers.
Well, the octos we have down in Cali you can pull out of their dens if you want to feed them. It is rare that you can actually climb into their dens like you can up here. If I can't hold it in one hand, I would rather not have it holding me in one arm!
The spouse is still contemplating the move up north. I would love to be a local up here, if not only for the diving, but the produce section at the local Haggen!
As I said in my reply to Bob's post, I hope to make it up here again next year. I would love to dive with you guys again.
Thanks for the great day!
Robb

Robert Phillips:
I would love to dive with you guys again.
Thanks for the great day!
Robb

The pleasure was ours. Let us know when you want to come up.

Robert Phillips:
Well, the octos we have down in Cali you can pull out of their dens if you want to feed them. It is rare that you can actually climb into their dens like you can up here. If I can't hold it in one hand, I would rather not have it holding me in one arm!
Well then ... it's a pity we didn't get to show you some of the big ones ... :wink:

Next time ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

No Hijack. See you next week. :D

NWGratefulDiver:
Well then ... it's a pity we didn't get to show you some of the big ones ... :wink:

Next time ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom