Good board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guam_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new to this board, but not to diving. I got my OW in '90 on the central coast of CA. Got AOW a year or so later. I'm originally from Waterloo, IA, but have been in the USAF and away from there for about 16 years! I've dove in a wide range of water!! Cold water kelp beds of the CA central coast (Vandenberg AFB), The Red Sea off of Israel, Rock quarries & sand pits in Germany, off the south coast of France in the Med, the Med again off the Greek islands, then on to some tropical waters..... Hawaii and now Guam. My goal on this board is to reach 50 posts so I can get an AVATAR! Woohoo!! And along the way maybe I can learn something & pass on some good info to others.
Another one of my hobbies is rugby!! If I'm not diving, I'd rather be playing this sport of all sports!! A real man's game....we don't have all those pads & helmets & stuff. That's for wussies.
I look forward to reading your posts.:cheers: :patriot:

A real man's game....we don't have all those pads & helmets & stuff. That's for wussies.

Yeah, we don't need no stinkin' teeth either!! :eek:

The one piece of protective gear I do wear is a mouth piece!! And I do still have all my teeth......

Cheers

In Guam?
I mean, you would have to right, otherwise your casts would always get wet. :wink:

Hi Guam_Diver, welcome from....Guam! :) Nice to see another "Rock inhabitant" on the board! So, how does Guam stack up against the rest of your diving experience?

Hopefully, I'll see you in the dive shops!

A rugby fan eh? Well in my country (NZ) it's not just a game, it's a religion. Go the AB's!!! (All Blacks).

Welcome to the board

Shaneel

Welcome to the boards from Connecticut, USA

GO PATRIOTS!!! Those are our Chief Wussies!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom