Good board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here & Dive Safe...................Arduous

Bunny, G D:

I was certified in Guam in 86 when MDA was still a NAUI shop. I did a bunch of wrecks and just kicking around diving while there with N.M.C.B. 74. After Diving in that environment I just didn't think I would want to dive in Wisconsin when I moved out here, so I stopped. I was drawn back to the sport recently and got PADI OW, AOW and Nitrox.

AAAAnyway, Im going to the rock first week of Aug (2 Weeker for the Reserves) Any suggestions on where to head to do some diving?

P.S.
How is Uncle bobs and Tahitirama? Hope I don't run into some girls I used to go with.....They would be like 50 something by now!

Hafa Adi (or something like that)

Hafa Adai Hanz!

Glad to hear your coming back for a few weeks. Uncle Bob's is still here, but I've never heard of Tahitirama (doesn't mean it doesn't still exsit though..i don't get out much!). Hmmm...86. MDA was still in Agat then, wasn't it? We've moved to Piti now, just south of Agana, but we also have a shop on the Navy base which would probably be easier for you to get to. Our website (www.mdaguam.com) has our boat schedule posted on it, but the Augusts schedule won't be there until mid July. But, if there are any dives you want to do on our boats, just email work and have them book you ahead of time. They fill up pretty fast, especially the weekend trips.

If you get a chance, stop in the shop in Piti and say hi!

Do you have a generator?

If not, I guess you'll read this when it comes back on.

About Piti channel: I did a night dive there a couple weeks before the typhoon. It was a great dive! A little disorienting once you get out past the reef. I dove with a local guys who's been there a million times & he had to convince me that we had to go north to get back in to the south! He brought us up in the exact same spot we went in! I want to go there a few times during the day to figure out the reef layout outside the channel!

Can't wait for the water to calm down so we can get back in it!!

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom