Good-bye Louisiana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Two weeks left in Lake Charles and I'm going home for a long rest and relaxation. Dive my new mudhole and get the house in order to vacate it for an 18-24 month job in the far corner of the Carribean. Yeap, it's just about confirmed, Bren and I will be headed to Curacao to build a resort and DIVE or BUTTS off.

tony

scubatexastony:
Two weeks left in Lake Charles and I'm going home for a long rest and relaxation. Dive my new mudhole and get the house in order to vacate it for an 18-24 month job in the far corner of the Carribean. Yeap, it's just about confirmed, Bren and I will be headed to Curacao to build a resort and DIVE or BUTTS off.

tony

Hi Tony,
My son works in Lake Charles for CBT. He's been there several months..
I am sure yall are reall going to enjoy living in Curacao! :dazzler1:

Sweet! Ya need somebody to carry the bags, change out tanks or whatever?
I work cheap ya know!

Hey, good ol' buddy, good ol' Pal.....make sure you have a spare hammock! :10:

Curacao????
I have a trip planned there in late July, maybe we can get in a few dives together.

Hi Dee, long time no see type.

I plan on at least a two bedroom house! (near the water) You and blue eyes BETTER plan on it!

Herman, we won't actually be getting started till August or early September, I'll be taking July off to recuperate from the last 18 months. Looking forward to a good dive report from you.... :wink:

<ps>....we still on for sat morning some time at TL? Bren brought some gear and a couple tanks!

Congratulations Tony! That sounds like a lot of fun. When you get settled in, let me know. I'll drop in for a few dives! Enjoy that beautiful blue water!

A message in a bottle takes less time to get here! How you been and what ya' been up too? Bren's doing the "you 'member when ya'll dove CSSP, Dive for the Heart?". It is good to hear from you; and there's a golf course on Curasao if the better half still doesn't dive... :wink:

tony

scubatexastony:
<ps>....we still on for sat morning some time at TL? Bren brought some gear and a couple tanks!

Uh...yeah! Had a great time with ya'll yesterday. Sad, too. You guys are gonna be Way Down There instead of Just Over There....know what I mean, Vern?

Beast figures he'll ship me off to check on you guys this winter!

we sure missed seeing him, but understand the heat and long hours.

Dee:
Uh...yeah! Had a great time with ya'll yesterday. Sad, too. You guys are gonna be Way Down There instead of Just Over There....know what I mean, Vern?

Beast figures he'll ship me off to check on you guys this winter!

SWEET! Me thinks da' Beast could work in a week off to chaperon you.... on the second or third trip.... :wink:

We love you guys!

<edit BTW> http://www.shorediving.com/Earth/ABC/Curacao/index.htm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom