Good Cheap Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bflem55

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am a single male diver looking at going to Nassau for 4 or 5 days. I was wondering if anyone knows of any hotels that are cheaper than the big chains I don't need nothing special a bed and a place to put my dive gear. I know there has to be some small places that are a diamond in the rough.

Are you diving with Stuart Cove's? They pick up at a place called Orange Hill Inn. There might be a special running with them now - I recently received an e-mail from SC about it.

I did get it but that price is double occupancy

You can book the room separately directly with Orange Hill and then get your dives online with Stuart Coves. That way you'll get better rates since you are alone. If you are diving with SC this is the best place to stay it--it's the closest to the dive shop, so it's the last pick-up on their free bus service and the first drop off. If you stay in Cable Beach or Nassau you have a longer bus ride. And Orange Hill is actually one of the cheapest place and it's a really neat place with a vast variety of international guests, most of who are fellow divers, so you'll meet lots of interesting people there.

Orange Hill Beach Inn. Simple, inexpensive and the Stuart Cove's bus will pick you up and drop you off. I'm there now.

We've stayed at Orange Hill a couple of times now when we had to overnight on our way to Long Island. Good clean place just 5 minutes from the airport.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom