Good Morning Thurs weighers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thursday weighers today is your day. Looking forward to yours posts. I'll post mine as soon as I'm awake enough to find the scales.

Becky

I found the scales - darn - 0 loss for me this week.

Becky

Holding steady this week, I think. Used a different scale that weighs differently from the one at home. Maybe I should go with this one....says I weigh 4 pounds less than the other :eyebrow:

Getting back in the swing of walking again. Logged 3.2 miles this morning. If it doesn't rain, will do some more later today.

Brenda

and to be honest, I should have gained a lot. I've eaten every bad thing, in bulk.

I am having a hard time being motivated. Work is stressful and long hours.

I need to lose, but the timing has been off for me with this thing. I will hang in there and hopefully everything will click, soon.

Juls

-2 for me, I had to work pretty hard for it. Really increased my exercise load and kept a pretty close reign on my eating. It is a challenge because I do not have a lot to lose, so it seems to drop off more slowly. Last summer, after losing 37 pounds, I bought a new 7 ml wetsuit in a size smaller than I ever thought I would wear/ Now my challenge is to still be able to wear it! Put on a few pounds over the winter! Stress can do that to you, worrying about your best buddy... He's ok now and the challenge is to find other ways than food to cope with stress. I think that a lot of it boils down to exercise, exercise, exercise and of course self control. Good luck everyone!

Congrats everyone!

Well, I know that I have been delinquent with my diet this past week. Let me start off by saying that finals are a pain to a diet :wink: So, I weighed in but am only going to say that next week is another week. At least I am almost finished with my finals.

scubapup and ChrisM..you two seem to be the high losers for Thursday. Congrats!

And congrats to everyone for staying with it. I haven't received one PM saying, "Take me off the list, I quit" yet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom