Good Read

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just finished Fontova's book based on recommendations from this thread. One of the most.......no...the most entertaining books I've ever read. Had to recommend it to all my politically incorrect friends (don't have any politically correct friends come to think of it). Thanks to Scubaboard and Mr. Fontova. What a great movie this would make. Of course it would have to be done by an independent film company, not those limp-wristed LA types.

I just read Hell Diver's Rodeo in an evening. Wow! Highly recommended. I got it off powells dot com used for about $11 shipped (usa). Can't find the TV show mentioned above. Would like to see these oil rigs and huge-mongus fish

MikeS:
In my NSHO, the best response to vegetarianism is: “ If God didn’t want us to eat animals, he wouldn’t have made them out of meat.”

Mike

That was just too good! I just about split a gut after reading that one.

hey, Humberto, i enjoyed the book, maybe two years ago? i definetely have
to re-read it

best of luck with all future projects

i remember thinking, "this guy is nuts" :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom