Good to be back...thanks Pete!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wreck Wench:
Hi! Yes its Wreck Wench here...affectionately called that because I love diving on wrecks so much...especially those in the GraveYard of the Atlantic but now you can add Grenada and Truk to that list!

Hi WW! Welcome!

Hmm, haven't I seen you somewhere before... :14:

Cheers!

Welcome back :)
Ber :lilbunny:

Wreck Wench:
Hi! Yes its Wreck Wench here...affectionately called that because I love diving on wrecks so much...especially those in the GraveYard of the Atlantic but now you can add Grenada and Truk to that list!
- Kamala aka Wreck Wench

did you see the Japanese zero planes down at the bottom at Truk? It's one of the places I really want to go someday.

Welcome back Kamala. :D

cleung:
did you see the Japanese zero planes down at the bottom at Truk? It's one of the places I really want to go someday.

Wrong ocean. She said Atlantic :wink: but I agree its a spot that I would love to visit one day.

TwoBit

WOW!!! Thank you all for such a warm greeting! I'm looking forward to jumping back into all the fun! -ww

Welcome back, Kamala! It's interesting, you've been away almost 2 years, yet one of the threads you started is still active.

Hi Kamala and welcome back! Can't wait to hear your trip reports.

Melynda

Well hello stranger... :wink:

Walter:
Welcome back, Kamala! It's interesting, you've been away almost 2 years, yet one of the threads you started is still active.

Really...which thread is still alive? It couldn't be the one about finding single guys could it? I know that was in the days when ScubaBoard had a singles thread and now they have an entire forum!

Hmm....if that is the one maybe I should read it...I'm still single! :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom