For Sale Goodies for Sale for a Good Cause

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoundForElsewhere

Snarkmeister
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Many of you here on SB know and rely on our good friend BuddhaSummer and how much he goes out of his way to get us all the little bits and bobs we love and need. He's in a bit of a bind so I am selling off some of my scuba detritus to help him out. All proceeds of sales less shipping will go to our boy of summer.

Thank you, Simon. Not only have you been the source for service kits and proxy bidding on Yahoo Japan but you have also been a good friend and source of sound advice to me.

UPDATED 11:43AM 06.01.2022
UPDATED 2:20PM 07.27.2022

Ok, here we go....

First up is an Apex XL4 second stage that has never seen water. I just liked the Darth Vader aesthetics. $150 plus $15 shipping SOLD

2. Aqualung Legend LX DIN1st and Second - Maybe 40 dives. Immaculate. UPDATE!! I'LL LET THIS GO FOR $200 JUST TO HELP OUT SIMON AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. $250 plus $25 shipping. $200 PLUS $25 SHIPPING.
IMG_20220530_142655.jpg I will entertain any reasonable offer for this. Remember, this is for a good cause, not to put money in my pocket to buy more scuba gear. Not that that's not a good cause, too, but this is to help out one of our most esteemed and helpful members. SOLD

3. Cressi Digi 2 Console - Maybe 20 dives. It's not a computer but a digital SPG. New battery and I'll include two new ones, too. $120 plus $15 shipping SOLD

4. Aqualung Calypso shiny regulator - Not sure of its model but someone on here does, I'm sure. $50 plus $15 shipping
IMG_20220530_143128.jpg

5. Omniswivel - It swivels in ALL directions like Harry Styles. Barely used. $75 plus $5 shipping
SOLD

6. First stage port swivels - probably good for you sidemount people $25 plus $5 shipping
IMG_20220530_143806.jpg

7. Mares MR42T DIN with yoke conversion kit. UPDATE!!!! I FOUND A FULL SERVICE KIT FOR THIS REGULATOR AND WILL INCLUDE AT NO CHARGE. THERE IS A FRESH KIT ALREADY IN THE REG SO WITH THIS EXTRA ONE, THIS WILL LAST YOU A LIFETIME. $100 plus $20 shipping
IMG_20220530_144504.jpg

8. HOG D2 1st stage - Never seen water. Again, that whole Darth Vader thing. Scuff marks are from my sock drawer. $100 plus $20 shipping SOLD

9. 12 1/2" Spring Straps - Nothing Fancy. Just good old fashioned spring straps. Oh, I did put 300 lb lure swivels on the ends to make them more, well, swivelly. $10 plus $5 shipping
IMG_20220530_144336.jpg

10. ScubaPro Hydros Thigh Pocket - Never been used. Great for sandwiches and whatnot. $30 plus $5 shipping
IMG_20220530_145125.jpg

11. ScubaPro Hydros Ninja Pocket - good for throwing stars, blowgun darts, and magic disappearing powder. Weight pocket not included. $30 plus $5 shipping
IMG_20220530_145222.jpg

12. Assorted harness doo-dads from Piranha. Whole lot $35 plus $5 shipping
IMG_20220530_144630.jpg

Remember, this is for the best cause. Many of us here rely on Simon for materials and information. Let's send a little love back his way. Send me a DM if you are interested in multiple items. Payments are direct to BuddhaSummer.

HOG D2 1st stage looks like something I could need.

DM sent re: APEKS XL4. Backup dibs on the HOG.

OMMOHY

Many of you here on SB know and rely on our good friend BuddhaSummer and how much he goes out of his way to get us all the little bits and bobs we love and need. He's in a bit of a bind so I am selling off some of my scuba detritus to help him out. All proceeds of sales less shipping will go to our boy of summer.

Thank you, Simon. Not only have you been the source for service kits and proxy bidding on Yahoo Japan but you have also been a good friend and source of sound advice to me.

UPDATED 7:39PM 05.31

Ok, here we go....

First up is an Apex XL4 second stage that has never seen water. I just liked the Darth Vader aesthetics. $150 plus $15 shipping SOLD

2. Aqualung Legend LX DIN1st and Second - Maybe 40 dives. Immaculate. $250 plus $25 shipping
View attachment 725706

3. Cressi Digi 2 Console - Maybe 20 dives. It's not a computer but a digital SPG. New battery and I'll include two new ones, too. $120 plus $15 shipping
View attachment 725693

4. Aqualung Calypso shiny regulator - Not sure of its model but someone on here does, I'm sure. $50 plus $15 shipping
View attachment 725694

5. Omniswivel - It swivels in ALL directions like Harry Styles. Barely used. $75 plus $5 shipping
SOLD

6. First stage port swivels - probably good for you sidemount people $25 plus $5 shipping
View attachment 725697

7. Mares MR42T DIN with yoke conversion kit $100 plus $20 shipping
View attachment 725699

8. HOG D2 1st stage - Never seen water. Again, that whole Darth Vader thing. Scuff marks are from my sock drawer. $100 plus $20 shipping SOLD

9. 12 1/2" Spring Straps - Nothing Fancy. Just good old fashioned spring straps. Oh, I did put 300 lb lure swivels on the ends to make them more, well, swivelly. $10 plus $5 shipping
View attachment 725702

10. ScubaPro Hydros Thigh Pocket - Never been used. Great for sandwiches and whatnot. $30 plus $5 shipping
View attachment 725703

11. ScubaPro Hydros Ninja Pocket - good for throwing stars, blowgun darts, and magic disappearing powder. Weight pocket not included. $30 plus $5 shipping
View attachment 725704

12. Assorted harness doo-dads from Piranha. Whole lot $35 plus $5 shipping
View attachment 725705

Remember, this is for the best cause. Many of us here rely on Simon for materials and information. Let's send a little love back his way. Send me a DM if you are interested in multiple items. Payments are direct to BuddhaSummer.

Wow, only just saw this after receiving money for reasons I was unaware of, thought I'd entered the twilight zone or was having an episode.

That's so kind of you to do this, I'm moved.

Appreciate the kind words.

Thank you
Simon

Nothin on this list tickles my fancy, but I got $50 for a good seller if you want to PM me your PayPal details, Simon.

Also if you can be on the lookout for a couple of Apeks second stages in mediocre condition at a good price for backups, I would appreciate it for when I rework my doubles regs for the wife and I to recreational dive on vacations.

Nothin on this list tickles my fancy, but I got $50 for a good seller if you want to PM me your PayPal details, Simon.

Also if you can be on the lookout for a couple of Apeks second stages in mediocre condition at a good price for backups, I would appreciate it for when I rework my doubles regs for the wife and I to recreational dive on vacations.

Will do, I may know of one early XTX50, it's not mine, I'll ask.

DM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom