GoPro Hero 2 with Backscatter housing, red filter, extra battery, & many accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
GoPro sale.jpg

For sale, one GoPro Hero 2 HD unit with everything pictured for $275:

Backscatter scuba housing (original retail was $119)
Red Filter for Backscatter housing (original retail was $39)
Extra GoPro battery (original retail was $19)
Standard GoPro waterproof housing
One extra waterproof housing back
Two extra skeleton (non-waterproof) housing backs
One curved adhesive mount
One flat adhesive mount
Mount connection (base)
Three way connection arm
Head/helmet mount
Vented helmet mount
Hero 2 owner's manual
Original Hero 2 owner's manual, boxes, three GoPro stickers
The Hero 2 kit was the "Outdoor" version that currently retails for $228 on Amazon

Everything is in great shape and fully functional. The Backscatter scuba housing and filter have only been used about 15 dives. They do a fantastic job of eliminating distortion and correcting for color in the ocean. All you need to do is drop in an SD memory card and you are ready to shoot HD footage above or below water. I'm selling this gear because I have a Hero 3 and don't need two units.

Price is $275 shipped in the continental USA using PayPal. PM me to arrange purchase. Sorry no international deals or other payment methods. Will ship to buyer within one business day of receiving payment. I have all positive sales feedback here on ScubaBoard and 100% feedback on eBay (ID edmccarty). Thanks!

Price dropped to $250 shipped. PM me to set up sale and for my PayPal email address.

Sold to geoffgill80. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom