Gotta love my better half

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Littlerayray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Told her today I was purchasing a set of doubles backplate harness wing bands and manifold and she didn't even bat an eye
I think she is in shock

The price for everything is just over 1300 dollars canadian it's an oms wing with 95lbs of lift steel oms backplate I already had one 108lp worthington and found another that was only 50 numbers off of the serial number they match up perfectly an oms manifold not sure about the make of the bands but as well as the apeks comfort harness all of it used for only a few dives maybe 10 dives total
To get all this brand new at the moment would be over 5 grand
So now you can all welcome me into the bp wing and doubles world

Why do you think you need 95 pounds of lift, and all that padding on the harness?

Cuz it was the right price I don't need the padding and chances are I will remove it and the wing was like new and had everything I wanted I would have gotten a smaller one but the smaller ones were not in as good of shape and didn't have the features I wanted

I dive with several people who overly large wings and like I've stated before you don't need it but it's nice to know you have it just in case

you will never need that much lift. I can lift another diver, with both of us in twinsets (UK equivalent to double HP100s) and a stage with a 40lb wing. I've seen it done with both divers wearing multiple stages. you got ripped off

Told her today I was purchasing a set of doubles backplate harness wing bands and manifold and she didn't even bat an eye
I think she is in shock

The price for everything is just over 1300 dollars canadian it's an oms wing with 95lbs of lift steel oms backplate I already had one 108lp worthington and found another that was only 50 numbers off of the serial number they match up perfectly an oms manifold not sure about the make of the bands but as well as the apeks comfort harness all of it used for only a few dives maybe 10 dives total
To get all this brand new at the moment would be over 5 grand
So now you can all welcome me into the bp wing and doubles world
pay very close attention to her new set of ear rings...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom