GPS Coords for Boonsung Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrcasC205

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We just finished a 4D4N live aboard yesterday (more on that to follow) and the last dive on the way back to Tab Lamu was the Boonsung Wreck. With the commotion of getting packed, etc. I was not able to grab the coordinates of the site for my logbook. Does anyone have them handy?

Thanks in advance.

8.74631, 98.18138 accordung to PADI

I have it recorded as

8°34'1.00"N
98°11'12.00"E

So it's similar...

Thanks for the input. I had seen multiple different locations in my google search and I wasn't sure which was correct. Of the two above, the PADI site looks more accurate to where I know we were (mostly east of Koh Bon and north of the harbor entrance to Tab Lamu Pier), so I'll use it.

Thanks for the input. I had seen multiple different locations in my google search and I wasn't sure which was correct. Of the two above, the PADI site looks more accurate to where I know we were (mostly east of Koh Bon and north of the harbor entrance to Tab Lamu Pier), so I'll use it.
Good Call,

Just checked my co-ords on a map and they are close to 10 degrees too far south.

I have updated my spreadsheet to the PADI Co-ords :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom