Grand Cayman over Thanksgiving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluewaterRocket

Registered
Reaction score
Our cruise is supposed to stop in Grand Cayman during the week of Thanksgiving. Anyone know if Sunset House dive shop is open?

BluewaterRocket:
Our cruise is supposed to stop in Grand Cayman during the week of Thanksgiving. Anyone know if Sunset House dive shop is open?

What cruise line are you going on? I'll be on HAL that week, also hoping to stop at Cayman.

BluewaterRocket:

That's the plan.

Dee Montieth can be contacted at reservations@sunsethouse.com for reservations related information

Reg Creighton can be contacted at webmaster@sunsethouse.com for hurricane relief or messages to be relayed

Sally Hendricken can be contacted at sally@sunsethouse.com for management related issues.

Best of luck & let us know what you find out.

DocVikingo

Just heard that HAL isn't stopping at Cayman for our Thanksgiving cruise. I'm a little bummed, but I hope others will get to stop. I would think the folks in Cayman could use some tourist dollars about now.

The dive shop at Sunset is shut but Don Fosters at Casuarina Point is open & pumping tanks.

Back
Top Bottom