Great Deal on Dive Rite Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jotax

Registered
Reaction score
For those of you who haven't heard Edd down at Cave Adventurers has some outrageous deals on Dive Rite Regulators. Openwater setups, doubles, stage, sidemount... you name it! Edd's prices can't be beat. I just got another setup from him. Shipping was really fast.

Check it out:

Cave Adventurers!, We will NOT be undersold!!!

click on the specials link on the left side and browse through lots of great deals.

Here is a direst link to the regulators page.

Regulators

Jotax

Thanks for the support!!!

Interesting!

The Dive Rite Hurricane used to sell for $399.00 and now it is on sale for $449.25. I think I will wait for it to go off sale. See Dive Rite Hurricane Regulator [RG3500] - $449.25 : Cave Adventurers!, We will NOT be undersold!!!

Actually, I bought one of these regulators a couple of months ago for $399 and it works very well.

Richard

This is a glitch in our commerce program. We're having a Black Friday sale with almost everything in the store for at least 25% off. If you buy one of the items that shows a lower price striked out, we will refund the difference to you so you pay the lowest price you see!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom