GREAT DEAL on HALCYON

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladin1027

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Like new used 10x’s Halcyon 10 watt HID cannister light w/ charger and protective carrying case. $395.00 goodman handle, snap bolt

With the weight of only 1.8kg the Explorer 4.5 10W HID light gives a generous burn timeTo achieve optimum focus area the light head is focusable The new lid design completely isolates the battery compartment from cord and light head As a small compact unit this is ideal for travelling diver who wants the best.

$1395.00 new

Request photos or additional information with email.

Stephen
305-345-9404
Paladin1027@gmail.com

Ronzo...I bought it for $1395 and I'm selling at $395.00. I need the money for medicine for my girlfriend. I tried to get more but no one looked until today. Crazy if you ask me! Quite the steal!

I didn't buy it yet. I'm a little confused. In this post you say it is a Proteus. Also, you say it is $1395 new, but that price is closer to the 9ah model of Explorer. I just need a little clarification. Thanks.

I paid that price at Flatirons Scuba in Broomfield, Colorado when I purchased it. I sent a high resolution photo. I can send multiple of the individual parts or whatever you would like. The cannister is about 2.5" across and approx. 12" long. It is not in front of me at the moment. I have purchased one bulb to replace one when i let the head get jarred. It has tops 3 dives on the bulb. I always burn it full drain on the battery and do a complete recharge. Hope that helps.

paladin. i dont NEED the light but im going to try and move some things around and attempt to make a few bucks and maybe i can take off you but hopefully we can keep this thread hot until someone buys it

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom