Great Diving in Jupiter!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the invite but daughter might get upset if I spent my first full day, in Florida…diving. Calling dive center for night dive.

Thanks
Tom

OR - - the rival boat in the area http://www.jupiterdivecharters.com/. It is almost as good as a Hatfield's and McCoy's theme! Captain Paul other than being a freakin New Yorker - is a great captain with good drops, and of course almost as important good pick-ups.

I don't know the full story, but I believe the whole issue arose from the fact that Paul use to be the charter FOR Jupiter Dive Center. Then Randy boat his own boat and Capt. Paul anchored up with another dive shop (Scuba Works I think).

I've dove both boats and can say that you will be happy on both. Captain Paul DOES have a very NY attitude ;-) But his DM (Susan) is AWESOME! The tie breaker to me is that Jupiter Dive Center has the better boat (old Conch Republic boat from Key Largo). Also, the parking at the marina at Jupiter Dive Charter is a JOKE!!! You have to park out on a service road. Divers are not allowed to park at the Dive Shop or in the Marina!!!! I dove with them for the first time just after I had bought a new Truck. Let's just say I was NOT excited about where I had to park :)

And alas, it looks like diving may be out this weekend. Looks like the seas are starting to go nuts. Last forecast I saw had 7-9 in WPB/Jupiter this weekend. I'm crazy and dive almost every weekend, but that is even too much for me :)

Hope the forecast calm down and you can make it out.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom