Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan to be at Gilboa fairly early on Friday. Brought all my SCUBA and camping gear back to Pennsylvania with me yesterday to make it possible. If all goes well this weekend I'll have empty tanks and a buddy along.

Paula

I hope you all have fun. I will be in Grand Rapids trying to get enough CE credits to renew my medical license again.

and I can probably get there as early as 8am if anyone'll be there...

That might not help you for diving. I don't believe anyone is at the office until 9:00 or so (I could be wrong). Until you get your waiver done, you won't be able to dive. You will still need to submit that deep plan :) .

I hope you all have fun. I will be in Grand Rapids trying to get enough CE credits to renew my medical license again.

Good luck to you!!

I PLAN ON BEING THERE ABOUT 9:00. AFTER I GET MY SIGHT SET UP, I'M GOING TO PARK MY CAR IN THE BUNKHOUSE SPOT TO SAVE IT UNTIL TED GETS THERE. I MADE A TOLEDO RUN YESTERDAY AND GOT THE KIELBASA; REALLY LUCKED OUT...IT WAS ON SALE WITH A BUCK OFF PER POUND!:D AND MAN, IS IT HEAVY ON THE GARLIC! :shocked2: THOSE GOING DEEP ON FRI., DON'T FORGET TO FILE YOUR PLAN WHEN YOU CHECK IN....ESPECIALLY PVTSTASH!:rofl3:

AFTER I GET MY SIGHT SET UP, I'M GOING TO PARK MY CAR IN THE BUNKHOUSE SPOT TO SAVE IT UNTIL TED GETS THERE.

Ok... I couldn't resist... Is this like an old man thing??? Do you mean you need to put your glasses on? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Or do you really mean SITE? As in Camp Site...

Sorry... Really couldn't resist.... :D

Unfortunately, I have a big project goin on at work for the MnG weekend. I am going to try and get out there after my drysuit cert dive @ whitestar on Friday the 23. Probably be after 3pm. Maybe get 1 or 2 dives in with y'all and head back to work for the weekend. Hopefully it all works out. Looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting some new peeps.

Ok... I couldn't resist... Is this like an old man thing??? Do you mean you need to put your glasses on? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Or do you really mean SITE? As in Camp Site...

Sorry... Really couldn't resist.... :D

Don't correct the retired english teacher.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom