Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey I was thinking...

Is anybody thats going to the M&G a PADI Dive Instructor and would be willing to dive with me so that I can knock off one or more dives for my advanced open water course? I am signed up through my local dive shop for the course but have not did any of the dives yet. He told me that as long as another PADI Instructor signed off, then he could count them. I'd understand if you'd want to do if for a small fee or something too. Just let me know! I'd apprecieate the help because if I can, i'd like to get my AOW card before I go back to Hawaii again in May. Thanks!

:rofl3: I thought with gNats previous class dives during a M&G, that there was a new rule for the group that this allowed anymore! I think it was listed right under the "what happens at M&G stays at M&G". This is a fun event, not a training event! :mooner:

Ted??? John??? Whats the ruling??? :D

Previous WHO IS BRINGING WHAT LIST

Since I had to go back two pages to find this, I figured it was time to repeat and add mine to the list. -rab

Luckydays
– Chicken Soup, Canopy for coverage and probably a propane heater if it is cold.

jwalko
- Lots of sweet Italian sausage, sweet peppers and hoagie rolls. I'll also have extra bottled water and other drinks.

GTXL1200

1. Bunkhouse Now taking reservation or bribe money
2. Generator
3. (2)two 30 cup coffee makers
4. Coffee
5. One days worth of breakfast stuff
04.gif

Reallydg
- Chili

MichScubaMike
- Munchies... Chips/Salsa ect. and bottled water.

Barracuda2
- Toledo Polish Kielbasa

Misstopsail
- some kind of dessert (cookies and maybe banana bread)

SouthSideScubaSteve
- some culinary delight

gNats/DivingCRNA
- Sloppy Joes & Buns

MrSmitty
– Cheesecake

T.Bix –
ribs, Chicago style!

Leko916
– hot spiced (possibly spiked) cider
Propane Lantern
2-burner propane stove
tea-pot
large soup pot w/lid
griddle for stove
charcoal grill (if anyone says they'll use it)
propane heater
10x10 canopy with sidewalls
and I'm sure I'll think of more

MDJ1016 –
possibly a darn good chili and/or a great Italian pasta dish (Italian sausage, Mostacoli, great past sauce, and did I mention all the melted cheese?)

kt gobucks
– Jalapeno Poppers

Mitten Diver
– dive trailer full of crap. The box of goodies. Tex-Mex dip and chips. SIR smores and some money for the firewood. May chip in for a hopper of spiced apple cider that the Brenner crew is trying to take credit for.

diverbrian – quarry cake from his beautiful blonde guest (and Ariel)

diver paula
-
black bean & corn salsa, bananas and SIN.

wreckless1 - broccoli and rice

Notso_Ken - homemade tonic and rabbit food

acxc - NOT bringing the scuba van

TODD HEATH
- possibly bringing steaks :D (seriously though bring what you want to the event, we wont hold it against you, unless if what ever you bring gets dropped before it can be shared with the rest of the group. At that point you will be teased about it until the next meet and greet)

rab - some pulled pork and barbeque sauces from Landen Smokehouse (yeah, you never heard of it, but that's OK), some buns and sides for Friday's lunch/dinner

Hey gang! Just back from business trip. Should be up Friday evening if all goes as planned.

Ted is there room in the bunkhouse for a bunny? If not I'm game for one of the Gilboa bunks that have been vacated.

I need to do 4 dives with the student so 2 handy tanks, either 63s or the 50 would be great! I knew you guys could come through! We will be diving Saturday and Sunday, I'm not sure when y'all are arriving or leaving but if you have room to bring your small tank I would greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to go as light as possible for her, the HP80s are nice and short but kinda heavy. I will use anything I can get though. I'm sure if I ask nice Ken can bring his VIP tools and either he or I or Randy or anyone else whose certified can take care of a VIP if needed.
You guys are the best!

My personal regs are DIN so I have that covered if necessary.

Ber

Hey Ber, there is room in the bunkhouse if no room elsewhere. Turns out that we will have 3 vacancies for those who may want to be out of the elements.

Also, I have 2 HP80's (with thermo pro yoke/din valves) if needed. I will be diving Friday and Saturday (leaving sun morning)

Soup is cooling off and my truck is packed. All I have to do is put my overnight bag in the truck and drive off. See you guys around 2 or 3 pm.

Lucky, I don't know if Ted has room and probably won't find out until he either posts in the morning or I get there Fri night. If he posts and says he is full, count me in for your quarters Fri and Sat nights.
Ber

Lucky, I don't know if Ted has room and probably won't find out until he either posts in the morning or I get there Fri night. If he posts and says he is full, count me in for your quarters Fri and Sat nights.
Ber
Well I might find a spot. Bring that cot you have and I think if I move the dinning room table. I can put you over there with your cot. Angie on the couch. Bonecrusher with don and natalie on the blow up bed.. yeah I can do it..

Ber can have the couch. I can't make it. Ted, i'll fb message you with some details. :(

Well I might find a spot. Bring that cot you have and I think if I move the dinning room table. I can put you over there with your cot. Angie on the couch. Bonecrusher with don and natalie on the blow up bed.. yeah I can do it..

Ted, I appreciate your hospitality, but..... um...... huh.

Ted, I appreciate your hospitality, but..... um...... huh.

LOL! I was thinking... hmmm... natalie, bonecrusher and don on a blow up bed? Did Ted really write that?

Um.... don't worry about me. I've got the tent packed. Im all set. Thats all a little "close" for my tastes..... :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom