Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might want to ask N@rco$i$. He had expressed an interest in going back to HH.
He's been blown out of the gulf so many times I think he was going to sink his boat and burn down the marina.

Name recognition is important and I figured I'd jump on the wagon. :)

How about changing it to "the diver formerly known as Kray_Z"

I like that one....:):):)

I'd love to do HH. Maybe next weekend.... if i get blown out of a gulf trip... again!

N@rco$i$:
I'd love to do HH. Maybe next weekend.... if i get blown out of a gulf trip... again!

sounds good... ill ask off of work.. if you go to the gulf, lemme know if you have an extra spot open.. im feeling kinda dry :D

eandiver:
Excellent day at Ginnie today:) Ballroom was great as well as the two dives with Jean in the eye/catacombs and ear..............oops, wait, it's not the weekend yet!
Did you see the pictures? I put some in my photo album here on SB. I think I put the one of you just hanging in the ballroom. Good picture.

Dave

Pics look great. Never had the pleasure of going to Ginnie Springs.

1amphibian:
This upcoming weekend?? sounds like fun, if you have room.

Chris

Well im off this Saturday for sure, so im up for anything... HH is definitely open to anyone wanting to come... boats are welcome too if anyone has anything small just to make it a bit easier than swimming/canoeing, but not needed. So let me know. :14:

Count me in too. Looks like the gulf seas are predicted at 3-4 feet so HH it is. How far from the hole is your place on the river ?

N@rco$i$:
Count me in too. Looks like the gulf seas are predicted at 3-4 feet so HH it is. How far from the hole is your place on the river ?

not as close as rogers park but its still only a quarter mile down the river. even if we decide to launch from the park, we can just park at my place and carpool.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom