Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a Dunkin Donut man myself s I can't help you with the Starbucks thing. I can tell you that I'll be at the marina renting a boat a 8:00 am. If you want a ride up to the hole you can jump in with me. After I drop you at the hole I have to swing up and get Kray_Z.

1amphibian:
So are we meeting at Rogers Park or at Kray Z's?? and if so, where is your house up there? and can someone strategically plot the location of every Starbucks from Palm Harbor to the marina for me please??

Chris

either one.. mine isnt far from rogers park - rogers park is on the right, right before the bridge... if you continue on the same road and pass rogers park... just make the first left after the bridge, across from the upper deck. from there follow the road back until it comes to a fork, go left and i think im about 2 or 3 houses down on the left... its the pink trailor.. not that hard to find... my car will be out front - maroon chrysler new yorker. so if you want you can just park there and when narcosis comes to get me we can ride up... either way, just let me know :14:

N@rco$i$:
I'm a Dunkin Donut man myself s I can't help you with the Starbucks thing. I can tell you that I'll be at the marina renting a boat a 8:00 am. If you want a ride up to the hole you can jump in with me. After I drop you at the hole I have to swing up and get Kray_Z.

Hey.........I hear the seas at HH are going to be running 4 to 6's on Saturday :D :D :D :D :D

Remember yesterday when I told you about Floyd wanting to run 30 miles out today? Wonder if he tried it?

TONIGHT AND SATURDAY
NORTH WINDS 20 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET. BAY AND
INLAND WATERS ROUGH IN EXPOSED AREAS.

I got an idea:lightbulb... lets get a 12 foot dingy and go out and try to film our own version of "the Perfect Storm" :demented:

N@rco$i$:

U better not be eating Dunkin Donuts :w-t-f:

What time is this dingy party :winky:

N@rco$i$:
TONIGHT AND SATURDAY
NORTH WINDS 20 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET. BAY AND
INLAND WATERS ROUGH IN EXPOSED AREAS.

I got an idea:lightbulb... lets get a 12 foot dingy and go out and try to film our own version of "the Perfect Storm" :demented:

Well, Dave, I think it's time we take up surfing.

Missdirected:
U better not be eating Dunkin Donuts :w-t-f:

What time is this dingy party :winky:

Dingy. lol. For a minute there I thought you'd spelled it wrong...but then I realized....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom