Review Green Divers Tulum - Rescue Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xterra

Contributor
Reaction score
Hope this is the right forum for it, but I did take a extended trip recently to Tulum where I wanted to focus on Cenote and Cave diving.
I met Marc from Green Divers Tulum @grassgreen here on the forum and we started chatting.
So I signed up for a Rescue course first with further training in mind and some fun dives.
Marc is registered with SDI / TDI, so the course material came as a online self study.
When we met in person he asked me why I wanted a rescue course to get a feel of my goals and past diving experience. He proceeded with very thorough practical training and paid attention to detail about my new skills and focus on theory points and questions I had.
Did some fun cenote dives too, where he showed me some great not so touristy places. Prices are reasonable.
He's a straight forward talking guy and very knowledgeable in his field.

Since the OP can't move the thread, there's not much point to this post. I reported it instead. The mods will presumably move it when they get a chance (and maybe remove our posts too).

how long did it take you down there to complete the course? assuming did all of the e-learning before you got to town?

how long did it take you down there to complete the course? assuming did all of the e-learning before you got to town?
I took a week simply because I wanted some time off in between to rest. But if you want to push yourself, you can do it in 3-4 days. I did the book work and exam in the evening and on my off days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom