Greeting from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

svs3

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All
Been lurking on the list for a couple of weeks and decided to join the fray.

I'll try to keep the intro short. Name is Sam and I hail from Austin. I just getting back into diving after having not dove for a couple or three years. I am a PADI Rescue Diver and, I hope, just about to start a NAUI Dive Master cert.

I am in the process of re-kitting and feel real fortunate to have discovered DIR. I know these principles and ideas will save me time, money (as in not wasting it buying useless whatisits and gimmicky trash), and frustration. But most importantly make my diving safer and more efficent and fun.

I look forward to joining the discussion but, given the depth of knowledge and experience I've seen so far on this board, I think I'll probably just mostly listen and try to learn.

Late,
Sam

Late Sam, (what a funny name)

Welcome to the most friendly place on the net, look forward to your posting and stories, feel free to jump into any of the discussions (yes, even the "Women Only") if you dare.

ID

Sam,

Welcome to the boards. We love to hear some pass stories or experiences that you've had. Enjoy and we are glad you have rekindled the fire again. Good Luck with your DM Cert. class and hope to hear from you.

Dive safe......

Aardal
:cool:

Late Sam...
Hi, my name is Ayesa I've been living in Cozumel for three years and just a few months ago felt it was time to dive, and I'm working on it, my job is in a dive shop, so I'm kind of lazy, I had been diving on excursions we make with all the instructors, so I do have an idea, but I still don't have my certification. If you ever need help of Mexico or cozumel, let me know.

Your mexican freind,

Howdy Sam!
Welcome to the family here at Scubasource. Glad to have you around these here parts, partner :wink:

Originally posted by Iguana Don
Late Sam, (what a funny name)

Welcome to the most friendly place on the net, look forward to your posting and stories, feel free to jump into any of the discussions (yes, even the "Women Only") if you dare.
ID

Oh ID you are too funny! Yes Sam, the gals in the "Women Only" welcome the guys too. You learn something new no matter where you go on the board.

Welcome to the fun and games, and the learning.....

Hey there Austinite... I just moved to Austin recently. Any good places to dive near by?
I'm also a newbie to this board so this is my first lame attempt at a post too :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom