Greetings from Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bwong2132

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow scuba enthusiasts,

I've been a part of this group for over a year now, initially as a lurker. My diving journey began with NAUI training many years ago, but I had to pause due to work and family commitments. However, in March 2023, I reignited my passion by becoming Open Water certified with SSI, followed by achieving my SSI Advanced Adventurer certification in August 2023 after 31 dives. With my kids grown and retirement in June 2023, I now have the time to fully immerse myself in scuba diving again, joined by my wife for some "revenge diving" adventures. I recently celebrated my 102nd dive just before my first year back in the water, while my wife has about 80+ dives under her belt. We traveled to many great dive destinations including Belize, Florida Keys, Bali, Sipadan, the Great Barrier Reef, and now Cozumel.

Currently, I'm diving into the world of underwater photography and videography, learning how to capture and create stunning visuals, including creating my first movie using Final Cut Pro. The footage, captured by a guide from Cozumel Divers, features my wife in pink and myself in the background, a nod to my lurking past.

(link to YouTube video: [])

Looking forward to connecting or diving together in the future!

Best regards, Bernie

Back
Top Bottom