Greetings from Paris.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anteo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,
Been diving since 2017, started diving while doing a mini round the world travelling and got hooked. Not that much diving since Covid but trying to do at least one dive trip per year somewhere good. I ve started diving in Mexico, near Playa del carmen where i did my Open water and Nitrox then went on to Mabul for Advanced OW and then tried Sipadan right away, I was spoiled from the start!
Since then I ve been to Komodo ( 3 times, i love it over there), Philippines, Red Sea.

Now trying to decide where to go for my next trip in late October/early November 2023, intially planned Sipadan again to be able to see it now that i have more experience, but unforunately i was just informed Sipadan will be closed for the whole month of November, so i need to decide what to do and if advance my plans to be there a little earlier or just go somewhere else as it is kind of low season in there late october. Any suggestions are welcome :wink:. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom